Sample

Sample

Friday, March 20, 2015

Limeade

I get a lot of limes in Florida....not so many lemons for some strange reason. So when Florida gives you limes - you make limeade :-)

Very easy to make...

Ingredients:
  1. 10-12 limes
  2. 1 cup sugar
  3. 1 cup water
  4. 1 tsp dried mint
Process:
  1. Squeeze the lime juice out (I used my citrus juicer!) - I got 1 cup lime juice from the 12 limes (some were a little drier than others)
  2. In a pot, heat up a cup of water with one cup of sugar. Add dry mint here to flavor the syrup (mint is optional)
  3. Add the lime juice to the sugar syrup when cool.
  4. Add with enough water when ready to drink! You can adjust how much water you want to add depending on the sweetness you desire.
Since I made sooo much of the limeade concentrate - I froze a lot of it in my ice cube tray.  I will be taking one cube and adding one cup of water to make the limeade! No ice required!!

No comments:

Post a Comment